Must have a patch test 24 hours prior to treatment.
Eyelash and brow
Brow shape and tint
Threading is a gentle art and the most natural way to remove unwanted hair. It is a very delicate procedure which makes it suitable for even the most sensitive skin. It invokes twisting a piece of threat, usually cotton, into a double strand. This double stranded thread is used to pick up a line of hair and then remove it, creative a very clean, precise hairline with a smooth finish. Because it removes hair from the root, it is a reasonably long lasting hair removal technique as well.
Threading is not just for eyebrows, it covers the entire face, areas such as: Forehead, upper lip, chin, sides of the face, neck and eyebrows.
- Eyebrows / £12
- Lip or chin / £8
- Lip and chin / £14
- Cheeks / £10
- Forehead / £10
This is a natural lash enhancement treatment that will give the appearance of thick, long lashes that can last up to 6 – 8 weeks. This is ideal if you’re looking for beautiful lashes without the application of eyelash extensions. This treatment includes a eyelash tint.
- A patch test is required 48hrs prior to treatment
- If you wear contact lenses, please advise on booking your appointment, as they must be removed prior to treatment and not replaced for 24hrs
- If contact lenses are worn, then need to be removed prior to the treatment and not reinserted for 24 hrs
Brow Lamintaion/Brow lift aka “the fluffy brow”
- The newest treatment for brows in the UK!Brow Lamination is like a lash lift for the brows, this is the perfect solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry or where the hairs follow a different pattern,Brow Lamination can realign the hair structure and give you the desired shape you want.Brow lamination creates volume and fullness whilst giving you a sleek shape for up to 8 weeks.
This is absolutely perfect for all brows shapes and sizes, a fluffy or natural look can be achieved it will be totally bespoke to you.
- Important Information
- Patch test required 48 hours before treatment.